Saturday, May 12, 2007

Plot? Problem!

Okay, due to some "legalities"--meaning I know nothing about the legal issues I was centering the beginning my script around--I need to change my plot :`(

Here's my tentative outline for my new plot.

I. The We Shadows Players' board is meeting, discussing what they should do about their new president, who has spent time in a mental institution.

II. The president comes in, picking up some of his old papers. He is a mess.

III. The vice president makes a motion to dismiss the president.

IV. The president defends himself.

V. We flash back to his first day at the theatre. He's a neat, all-together man.

...I don't want to post too much, but that's the beginning. I think the cast is going to slowly drive him insane, and the board doesn't listen because they're too busy arguing amongst each other.

In the end, the board ends up arguing over what he's told them, and he quietly leaves. Just some ideas, not the complete plot. Any thoughts?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds intriguing to me!
yeah, i would no nothing about the legalities either... :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Anda! :D