Friday, June 15, 2007

13k!

I have surpassed 13,000 words! Only a little under 7,000 to go...*insert large groan here* I sure hope I can write enough to finish it...there's always padding, but I really don't want to do that.

Everyone's still behaving. A few surprises (Jake shows up in jail for something involving Victoria's Secret), but nothing too exciting.

Might write some more tonight, not sure. I'm tired and want to sleeeeeeeeeeeeep! Oh, and I'm also crazy. I signed up for a writing competition and sent in an entry for a small one last night. Also, I am waiting to hear about a playscript I sent into a competition, but I probably won't be hearing from them until sometime in November. I am also writing for fun every night. Writers write always...even if it's just writing out checks for the utility bills.

Well, that's all I could think of. Just thought I'd give you an update. G'night.

No comments: