Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I Forgot Why I was Going to Post

Hmm. I was going to say something, but I totally forgot. Weird. Well, not so much so. My brains have been stretched this way and that this month. Ack!

Well, to celebrate my 10k mark, I had a champagne Tuesday. J/J; champagne is nasty. I opened the bottle of sparkling cider I was saving for when I finished Frenzy! entirely. But, since someone in my family was having a really rotten day, I thought it would be fun to crack it open and drink it out of our fun glasses. I'll get another bottle when I go to World Market next week. They're not expensive at all. A little over 3 dollars a bottle...and it is sooooo worth it. Yum!

Now I have to study Stanislavski for the next director I am introducing: The Method Director. He is going to be so Method, it is sickening. I do not like the Method. Too much brain work.

Well, I'm off. Just checking in. I'm pooped. Must go to bed. Good night.

Are you always popping out at parties? Are you unpoopular?
(sorry; I Love Lucy moment)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dog insurance
With quick response and proper treatment to the symptoms your cat is displaying, feline diabetes can be put into permanent remission. Having a reputable and caring place to leave your pet is important, not only for the well being of your pet, but also for your own peace of mind.